APTN National NewsA state of emergency has been called in a northern Manitoba community.There have been six suicides there in a span of three months and many were just teenagers.Now the Pimicikamak executive council are calling on the federal and provincial governments to step up with help.APTN’s Dennis Ward is in Cross Lake reporting on the unfolding events.
- Changes made to GBBC’s `Bad Intentions’ boxing card
- Mishra bags five as India destroy Kiwis to win ODI series
- FIFA boss wields funding threat to make FAs put their houses in order
- Lomachenko retains WBO title with TKO win over `Axe Man’ Walters
- Fifa World Cup FIFA World Cup 2018: Last gasp England win breaks 2018 TV record