Kari-Pekka Laaksonen, the Chief Executive Officer of boxship operator Containerships, has announced his decision to resign from the position.The company’s board of directors is to meet on March 29 to find a successor for Laaksonen.Laaksonen will remain in his position until his replacement is effective.French liner CMA CGM Group is set to propose Claude Lebel, current CEO of MacAndrews Gmbh, for the role.CMA CGM earlier decided to merge Containerships and MacAndrews brands under the single Containerships brand from April 1, 2019. The French shipping major said the move would combine the two companies’ maritime and inland solutions with complementary regional footprints.CMA CGM acquired Finland-based Containerships in October 2018. The acquisition added four LNG-powered 1,400 TEU vessels to its fleet.
- Changes made to GBBC’s `Bad Intentions’ boxing card
- Mishra bags five as India destroy Kiwis to win ODI series
- FIFA boss wields funding threat to make FAs put their houses in order
- Lomachenko retains WBO title with TKO win over `Axe Man’ Walters
- Fifa World Cup FIFA World Cup 2018: Last gasp England win breaks 2018 TV record