Breaking news from the Big Ten Conference: the @OhioStateFB at Nebraska game, Sept. 28 in Lincoln, Neb., will kick off at 7:30 p.m. EDT (6:30 CDT) and it will be televised by ABC.— Jerry Emig (@BuckeyeNotes) September 16, 2019The trip to Nebraska should be one of Ohio State’s toughest games of the year. The Huskers suffered a disappointing Week 2 road loss to Colorado, though Scott Frost’s team is still dangerous.Adrian Martinez and the Huskers’ offense bounced back in a Week 3 blowout win over Northern Illinois.Ohio State, meanwhile, blew out Indiana at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington on Saturday.This should be a fun one. LINCOLN, NE – OCTOBER 20: Balloons released after the first score in the game between the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Minnesota Golden Gophers at Memorial Stadium on October 20, 2018 in Lincoln, Nebraska. (Photo by Steven Branscombe/Getty Images)A kickoff time and a TV channel have been announced for next weekend’s Ohio State at Nebraska game in Lincoln.The Buckeyes and the Huskers will be kicking off in primetime at Memorial Stadium.Nebraska and Ohio State will be playing at 7:30 p.m. E.T.The game will be broadcast nationally on ABC.
- Statement from The Stronach Group on the Collaboration Among U.S. Racing Organizations to Prohibit Race-Day Medication at National Tracks
- MARCKIE’S WATER & ASHLEYLUVSSUGAR TANGLE AGAIN IN SATURDAY’S GRADE II, $200,000 CHARLES WHITTINGHAM STAKES AT 1 ¼ MILES ON TURF
- REDDAM RACING’S CALIFORNIA-BRED LISTING TAKES $75,000 DESERT CODE STAKES BY 2 ¼ LENGTHS
- Tottenham news LIVE – Latest updates from North London
- Kalvin Phillips snubs Tottenham and claims he wants to spend career with Leeds