Forum is held at Saint Martin’s Norman Worthington Center from 11:30am to 1pm. The cost is $30 general admission, $20 for members who reserve online and $25 for members at the door. Reservations are requested at 360.357.3362 or www.ThurstonChamber.com. The class of 2011 marks a milestone with over 400 participants having graduated from the program since it began. These leaders are now making a difference throughout our community and beyond. Leadership Thurston County (LTC) and the Thurston County Chamber Foundation are proud to recognize the Class of 2011 at the June 8 Chamber Forum presented by Anchor Bank. The keynote speaker is Denny Heck, entrepreneur, community philanthropist, founder of TVW and former legislator. Celebrate 2011 LTC Graduates at Chamber Forum Founded in 1992 by local leaders and tailored to local needs, Leadership Thurston County is a program of the Thurston County Chamber Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) educational, nonprofit organization. The program develops informed, skilled, and committed civic leaders ready to step up to serve our community. Facebook0Tweet0Pin0FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:David Schaffert, President/CEOPhone: 360.357.3362Email: dschaffert@ThurstonChamber.com LTC Graduation Presented By: Anchor BankForum Sponsors: Jensen Kokis Erwin and Boys and Girls Clubs of Thurston County
- Thurston Chamber : Celebrate 2011 LTC Graduates at Chamber Forum
- Art as a Mirror and Outlet—August: Osage County at Harlequin Productions
- Congressman Heck’s “Valentines for Veterans” will Include First Responders This Year
- The Evergreen State College’s Streamlined Teaching Program Aims to Empower Communities
- Michael Owen names his England XI: Do you agree with it?