Tag: 上海419会所公司模特

Wolverhampton wont give up on AC Milan midfielder

0 Comment

first_imgAfter splashing out around €120million during the summer transfer window, Wolverhampton Wanderers are not willing to slow down during the winter sessionClosely related to the Portuguese super-agent Jorge Mendes, the Wanderers have completed some notable signings following the Premier League promotion.Rui Patricio, Leander Dendoncker, Joao Moutinho, Diogo Jota, Adama Traore, and Raul Jiménez are just some of the players that arrived at the Molineux Stadium last summer.However, head coach Nuno Espirito Santo would like to add depth and some additional quality to his midfield department. According to the Italian news outlet, Calciomercato, the former Porto manager wants to buy AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie next January.Jose Mourinho is sold on Lampard succeeding at Chelsea Tomás Pavel Ibarra Meda – September 14, 2019 Jose Mourinho wanted to give his two cents on Frank Lampard’s odds as the new Chelsea FC manager, he thinks he will succeed.There really…The 21-year-old Ivory Coast international is currently on a two-year loan at the Rossoneri, with the Serie A giants expected to make the transfer permanent next summer.Well established as a regular starter under Gennaro Gattuso, Kessie has registered eight Serie A appearances so far this season, having scored two goals and provided one assist.The Wolves wanted to sign the strong box-to-box midfielder already last summer, but Milan expressed no intention of selling their man. Moreover, Wolverhampton would have to allocate around €56.5million to snatch a deal, which would become club’s record signing.last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Armed Services Chair Remains Deeply Skeptical of BRAC Request

0 Comment

first_imgMac Thornberry (R-Texas), chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, reiterated his opposition to the Pentagon’s request to conduct a BRAC round in 2017, in a fact sheet accompanying the chairman’s mark of the fiscal 2016 defense authorization bill.The document acknowledges that DOD has expressed concerns that excess basing capacity is a financial drag on the department, as well as that its most recent capacity analysis is more than a decade old and does not reflect the probable future force posture.The fact sheet indicated, though, that Thornberry would remain extremely reluctant to approve a new round until the military’s roles and missions are better defined.“Chairman Thornberry is concerned that once an asset is lost through the BRAC process, it can never be regained, or is prohibitively expensive to replace. For that reason, he is deeply skeptical that BRAC is in the country’s national security interest,” it states.The fact sheet notes that the measure directs DOD to perform a new capacity analysis that “reflects the current threat profile and makes conservative assumptions about future end strength.”The Readiness Subcommittee’s portion of the defense policy bill includes a provision rejecting the administration’s BRAC request. The fact sheet can be found on the committee website. Dan Cohen AUTHORlast_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Boeing pledges 100M to families of those killed in 737 Max 8

0 Comment

first_img 49 Photos Share your voice The official causes of the crashes, which appear to be similar, are still under study. Investigation teams in Indonesia and Ethiopia are focusing on faulty sensors and a flight control system designed to push the nose down in the air. Boeing says it has completed the necessary update for review by the FAA. But as of now, the agency has not said when that will happen.”We at Boeing are sorry for the tragic loss of lives in both of these accidents and these lives lost will continue to weigh heavily on our hearts and on our minds for years to come,” said Dennis Muilenburg, Boeing CEO, in a statement. “The families and loved ones of those on board have our deepest sympathies, and we hope this initial outreach can help bring them comfort.” Boeing Tour a B-17 and other aircraft at the Palm Springs Air Museum Boeing’s 737 Max 8 is grounded after two crashes that killed 346 people. Boeing Boeing will spend $100 million in the coming years to aid the families affected by two 737 Max 8 plane crashes. The planes have been grounded since March following the crashes, which left 346 people dead. The company said the funds will address “family and community needs” and support “education, hardship and living expenses for impacted families, community programs and economic development in impacted communities.” Boeing will work with local governments and non-profit organizations to carry out the aid. The first 737 Max 8 crash occured Oct. 29, when Lion Air flight 610 crashed in the Java Sea 13 minutes after takeoff from Jakarta, Indonesia, killing 189 people. Then, on March 10, Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 departed Addis Ababa Bole International Airport bound for Nairobi, Kenya. Just after takeoff, the pilot radioed a distress call and was given immediate clearance to return and land. But before the crew could make it back, the aircraft crashed 40 miles from the airport at 8:44 a.m., six minutes after it left the runway.center_img 0 Tech Industry null Tagslast_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Dhaka summons Myanmar envoy proposes joint operation

0 Comment

first_imgMyanmar acting ambassador Aung Myint. Photo: Prothom AloBangladesh has made a proposal to Myanmar to conduct a joint operation against militants, the Arakan Army and any other forces.The foreign ministry made the proposal on Monday after summoning Myanmar acting ambassador in Bangladesh, Aung Myint.Dhaka expressed grave concern as the Myanmar government termed their local terrorists ‘Bangalees’ following fresh violence in the Rakhine State, in which 89 people were killed.Myanmar ambassador Aung Myint met with the director general (South-East Asia wing) of the foreign ministry Manjurul Karim Khan Chowdhury at his office.Speaking to Prothom Alo, a foreign ministry senior official said a specific proposal on a joint operation along Bangladesh-Myanmar border was formally given to the Myanmar envoy.Bangladesh wants to cooperate with Myanmar to remove its security concerns, the official added.last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,