While expressing solidarity with the Government of Colombia, the Government of Sri Lanka urges the international community to join hands to effectively combat the scourge of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. (Colombo Gazette) The Government of Sri Lanka strongly condemned the terrorist attack by the ELN at the Police Academy in Bogotá, Colombia on 17 January 2019.A Foreign Ministry statement issued today said that the Government and the people of Sri Lanka convey their deepest condolences to the families of the victims and wish those who were injured a speedy recovery.
- Statement from The Stronach Group on the Collaboration Among U.S. Racing Organizations to Prohibit Race-Day Medication at National Tracks
- MARCKIE’S WATER & ASHLEYLUVSSUGAR TANGLE AGAIN IN SATURDAY’S GRADE II, $200,000 CHARLES WHITTINGHAM STAKES AT 1 ¼ MILES ON TURF
- REDDAM RACING’S CALIFORNIA-BRED LISTING TAKES $75,000 DESERT CODE STAKES BY 2 ¼ LENGTHS
- Tottenham news LIVE – Latest updates from North London
- Kalvin Phillips snubs Tottenham and claims he wants to spend career with Leeds