Texas Senator Ted Cruz on Monday won Iowa Republican caucuses with a comfortable lead over billionaire developer Donald Trump despite Trump’s dominance in the Republican field over the past six months.Dr. Harsha de Silva said that the media also has a responsibility to highlight those who instigate racism. Meanwhile the Deputy Foreign Minister said that Sri Lanka is preparing to receive the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein and the Indian Foreign Minister later this week.He said that at the talks with the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights the Government will place on record what Sri Lanka has achieved over the past several months. (Colombo Gazette) “Even in America society is not prepared to accept people like that,” he said. The Deputy Foreign Minister said that Trump lost the Iowa Republican caucuses today because he promoted racism. The Government today warned that anyone who attempts to promote racism will lose like billionaire developer Donald Trump who lost the elections in Iowa in the US.Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Harsha de Silva said that no matter how much somebody spends and promotes racism that person will lose since society rejects it.
- Statement from The Stronach Group on the Collaboration Among U.S. Racing Organizations to Prohibit Race-Day Medication at National Tracks
- MARCKIE’S WATER & ASHLEYLUVSSUGAR TANGLE AGAIN IN SATURDAY’S GRADE II, $200,000 CHARLES WHITTINGHAM STAKES AT 1 ¼ MILES ON TURF
- REDDAM RACING’S CALIFORNIA-BRED LISTING TAKES $75,000 DESERT CODE STAKES BY 2 ¼ LENGTHS
- Tottenham news LIVE – Latest updates from North London
- Kalvin Phillips snubs Tottenham and claims he wants to spend career with Leeds