He was arrested over the alleged misuse of Government vehicles when he was a Minister. (Colombo Gazette) Former Minister Wimal Weerawansa was further remanded till February 7 after he was produced in court today.Weerawansa was arrested recently by the police Financial Crimes Investigations Division (FCID).
- Statement from The Stronach Group on the Collaboration Among U.S. Racing Organizations to Prohibit Race-Day Medication at National Tracks
- MARCKIE’S WATER & ASHLEYLUVSSUGAR TANGLE AGAIN IN SATURDAY’S GRADE II, $200,000 CHARLES WHITTINGHAM STAKES AT 1 ¼ MILES ON TURF
- REDDAM RACING’S CALIFORNIA-BRED LISTING TAKES $75,000 DESERT CODE STAKES BY 2 ¼ LENGTHS
- Tottenham news LIVE – Latest updates from North London
- Kalvin Phillips snubs Tottenham and claims he wants to spend career with Leeds