The driver of a Defender type jeep which killed the Officer in Charge (OIC) of the traffic division of the Borella Police, IP Sarathchandra, has been further remanded till March 18.IP Sarathchandra was injured in a hit and run incident in Bambalapitiya last month and succumbed to his injuries in hospital on Saturday. The son of United People’s Freedom Alliance (UPFA) Parliamentarian Mahindananda Aluthgamage and seven others were arrested over the hit-and-run accident. However Mahindananda Aluthgamage’s son and seven others were later released on bail while the driver was remanded. (Colombo Gazette) A Defender type jeep in which the son of a Parliamentarian was travelling, was involved in the accident.
- Statement from The Stronach Group on the Collaboration Among U.S. Racing Organizations to Prohibit Race-Day Medication at National Tracks
- MARCKIE’S WATER & ASHLEYLUVSSUGAR TANGLE AGAIN IN SATURDAY’S GRADE II, $200,000 CHARLES WHITTINGHAM STAKES AT 1 ¼ MILES ON TURF
- REDDAM RACING’S CALIFORNIA-BRED LISTING TAKES $75,000 DESERT CODE STAKES BY 2 ¼ LENGTHS
- Tottenham news LIVE – Latest updates from North London
- Kalvin Phillips snubs Tottenham and claims he wants to spend career with Leeds